Med 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

medical site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question? Empty
PostSubject: Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question?   Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 am

Can someone help me with this question? My textbook doesn't give me enough details to find the answer:

1. Animal locomotion is accomplished through the force of muscles acting on a rigid ___________ system.

I'm not sure if the answer is just the "skeletal system" or the "musculoskeletal system"

PostSubject: Re: Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question?   Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Very vague question. Muscular system works to move the SKELETAL system, is nourished by the CIRCULATORY system, muscles assist in propelling fluids in the CIRCULATORY and LYMPHATIC system, muscles are controlled by the NERVOUS system....plus many, many other types of relationships.....good luck!

PostSubject: Re: Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question?   Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:53 am

mtptl wrote:
Very vague question. Muscular system works to move the SKELETAL system, is nourished by the CIRCULATORY system, muscles assist in propelling fluids in the CIRCULATORY and LYMPHATIC system, muscles are controlled by the NERVOUS system....plus many, many other types of relationships.....good luck!

Intersting and Nice !!

good job Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question?   Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biology - Muscle and Skeletal system question?
Page 1 of 1